Dallas Consulting has partnered with the fast growing FYNAMICS GST to offer the Indian companies an state of art Financial package focussing on GST solutions.
Fynamics GST is a B2B fintech SAAS owned and operated by Fynamics Techno Solutions .
We are a full stack GST solution covering Billing, E-invoicing, E-Way bill, GST Returns, Vendor 2A&2B recon, GL to GST recon & more .
Fynamics is an Approved GSP/ERP by NIC for direct connectors to the Govt portals
Caters to over 280+ enterprises across 1000+ GSTINs since launch in Mar 2018.
CLIENTELE – LEADING BRANDS TRUST FYNAMICS …
Successful rollout of E-Invoice solution for Quess Corp and our associate firms all over India, ensuring entire group being compliant on E-invoicing from Day 1
Ramki, Group CFO - Quess Your team’s support is excellent and have played a big part in providing appropriate integration in launching e-invoicing program successfully…
Knowledge of Fynamics systems paired with DELL systems has made - Ramanujam, Redington India them highly reliable and indispensable –
Drishti, DELL OUR PRODUCT PROFILE FYN Gateway – API gateway for e-commerce, neo banks, fintech and system integrators GST Compliance (APIs with GSTN) Einvoice (APIs with IRP) EWay Bills (APIs with NIC) Income Tax, TDS (Upcoming) FYN Enterprise – full stack GST compliance for CA
VOLVO/DELL SIEMENS/HP/FOXCONN Are some of the leading MNC companies who have successfully adopted Fynamics GST solutions.
Fynamics – a full stack GST solution
List of modules
- Direct Connectors with any ERP system for end to end automation
- Supports real-time as well as Batch IRN generation
- Query builder with custom report template for complete data analysis
- Graphical MIS dashboard available on web and app
- Auto synced to Fynamics Einvoice module to generate EWB with IRN
- Supports all possible activities like Modify Part B, Extend Validity, Update Transporter, Multi Vehicle updation, Consolidated EWB etc
- Allows supervisor to fetch EWB generated by you and EWB generated by your vendors from the NIC for data review
- Query builder with custom report template and Graphical MIS in both web and app
In view of recent changes in ITC requirements, we at Fynamics launched the first ever 2A & 2B simultaneous recon module to help pay vendors on time and claim max ITC
- Industry’s first and only solution to perform a simultaneous 2A and 2B recon with the Purchase register
- Supports end to end automation via API and SFTP
- Includes client defined custom recon parameters that can be set at PAN level or GSTIN level and at Invoice level or item level
- Provides a fuzzy logic based near match to help claim max ITC
- Gives return month wise dashboard of opening balance, current month activities and closing balance and automatically carry forwards not matched records to subsequent reconciliations
- Auto pulls 2A & 2B data for last 4 return periods frequently to give you Live dashboard on ITC
- Supports auto email to vendor in real-time as soon as there is a mismatch
- Provides vendor wise analysis including a Compliance Score based on their reporting
GL to GST Recon
- A unique recon module to perform GL to Einvoice data or GSTR1 auto populated in GSTN or EWay bill on the sales side and GL to 3B data or 2A data on the Purchase side
- Supports custom recon parameters set at invoice level including auto consolidation of line items
- Can perform the recon of 7 lac line items in less than 1.5 hrs
- Provide consolidated report FY wise or Return month wise including an interactive dashboard for data review and analysis
- Supports GSTR1, GSTR 1 Amendments, GSTR 3B, GSTR 6, ITC 04
- GSTR 3B is auto computed based on Outward and Inward transactions
- Auto populates data into B2B, B2C, CDN etc. and GSTIN wise. So, client can just upload a single consolidated Sales register across entire PAN
- Auto computes HSN summary and identifies invoice level as well as line item level errors for corrective action before data is sent to GSTN
We are happy to announce the launch of a new feature in our GSTR1 module - Smart Recon. How many times have you found that the data auto-populated in GSTN GSTR1 from Einvoice has missing information. Many times, its difficult to identify the missing invoices due to the large volume of transactions. Hence, to aid taxpayers for filing smooth GSTR1 returns, Fynamics launched a Reconciliation function between your sales register uploaded in Fynamics R1 vs Einvoice auto-populated in GSTR1 on GSTN.
How this is useful?
- Easily identify missing information across multiple GSTINs in a single window
- Download mismatch reports for detailed analysis
- Reset the data on GSTN
- Push data as per Sales register to ensure data matches with your books
- A single dashboard that will pull data from all the other Fynamics modules to display key insights on Sales and Purchase end to end
- Provides complete compliance reporting including mismatches between data reported in Einvoice vs EWay Bill vs GSTR1 vs GL on Sales side and similarly on Purchase side
- Provides exception dashboard on transactions that were eligible to be uploaded to Govt Portal but missed. Similarly, on transactions that were not required to be reported but uploaded.
- Graphical MIS for instant data review and detailed query builder for complete analysis